Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Monday, October 29, 2007

I'm Performing this weekend! Yay!

...the Regent Ballroom Dance Class has been showcasing wonderful dancers and their skill-those just starting out, and some who have been dancing for a while. Well this weekend my parents are coming down to Va, so I'm going to be performing at the end of class! Yesterday was our first practice. It went well and I'm super excited!

If you want to see me dance like a star, you'll have to come see me! It's this Saturday at A Time to Dance...if you need directions, shoot me an email (stefpro@regent.edu)

Here's a little hint of what's to come...
...if you're good, you'll figure it out! :)

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Stefanie Proctor, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.