Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Quick Updates


Well this weekend was a COMPLETE whirlwind! I ran the Race for the Cure this weekend and kinda forgot one important stretch! Yea...not a good idea. I haven't run in over a year and decided one day that it was a good cause and that I should sign up for it. I planned on it one month in advance but then got reaaaaally sick, so i kind of put it off. Well the Thursday before the race I ended up registering and now I'm regretting it. A co-worker and I were actually talking and I think we are going to run the Jingle Bell 5k on December 1st so looks like I better start running again!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Stefanie Proctor, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.