Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Friday, March 23, 2007

Still Alive

Well unfortunately, I was hit with some form of sickness this past week. The best part about it is the fact that the Dr. gave me medicine that made me throw up all day...yea, it was great! In the past week and a half, people in my office have been dropping like flies due to illness and disease. Someone had mono, and others just had the flu. I got my flu shot this year by a mean 'ol cranky woman so luckily I didn't have the flu. But regardless, I did have something and the medicine definitely wasn't helping. But now it seems like the worst is over and it's just going to be a very difficult recovery. :-(

1 comment:

sarahc said...

awww, Stephy get better! Are you coming to the council meeting tonight?

The publisher/owner of this website, Stefanie Proctor, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.