Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Thursday, March 1, 2007

I know one of the 12


As I was getting home from the gym last night, I received a phone call from my friend Drea. She asked if I was around a TV and I said, well yea. She then told me to turn to America's Next Top Model. Now, let me remind you that I was planning on watching this, but then decided not to because I went to the gym and took a nap before hand...benadryl...so now that I'm home, I turn on the TV and to my surprise RENEE ALWAY is on America's Next Top Model!

Oh yea, Renee went to Elim, the Bible school I attended before Regent, as well as her sister Angela. Oh the memories of those girls at Elim! They were from Florida and had been working at Disney World before hand. Angela was almost every Disney character imaginable! Renee did mostly Cruella Deville, and the wicked witch from Snow White...anyways, so yea.

It's on the new CW on Wednesday nights at either 8 or 9pm.

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Stefanie Proctor, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.