Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Allergies to WHAT?!


Yeaaaaaaa. So i have NO idea what is going on with my FACE! BUT...i DO know that Benadryl is not my friend!

Yesterday I contracted to what seems to be an allergic reaction from who knows what! I have had a mild reaction on my face, but the fact that i just want to take a knife and carve my skin off generally brings me to the conclusion that I cannot fight the battle of taking benadryl or not taking it...

I end up taking it and then falling asleep in admissions meetings as well as behind my wheel. This could be seen as a bad thing...however...yea, i guess it just is a bad thing, plain and simple. I don't like allergic reactions to things i dont even KNOW...OR falling asleep and tripping over things due to drugs! ..don't do them kids, they are bad for you!

Oh and if you are wondering what the heck that is a picture of, it is of my face when i had a reaction in St. Croix, talk about NOT FUN...that is just a more severe version of what is happening now. Notice the fact that i have NO NOSE...OR a CHIN for that matter!

4 comments:

Paul said...

Wow. I have to say I am quite impressed. I know so many people who would only want absolutely perfect pictures of themselves on the web. Kudus on that and feel better soon.

Kyle Graham said...

You know how our mothers always said if you can't say anything nice about someone else, don't say anything at all...

Ymike said...

Well Stefanie....

1.)That was a very humorous post. I look forward to reading your others and am sorry you are so allergic to this mystery item.

2.) That is a hideous picture..I can think of no kind way to say it.

3.) I'm a bit alarmed to hear about your taking naps while driving.

4.) I just created a blooger account and page just to comment on your blog. And I am wondering if I should go blog about this so I can have something on there.

5.) I have no idea why I am doing my comments in bulletin numeral format...so don't ask. :)

Nathan Tillett said...

Man, That really sucks. If nothing is working you might wanna try some vodka. The chemical compound that makes up vodka can help clear up alot of things. It works wonders on jelly fish stings! Get well soon.

-Nate

The publisher/owner of this website, Stefanie Proctor, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.