Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Monday, February 12, 2007

Possessed coffee maker? Possibly.


As some of you may know, I have unfortunatly become an avid ebay-er. I am not always buying things per se, but it has definately become a major resource! ...for example when I wanted to get a programmable coffee maker so that I could wake up every morning to that fresh aroma with no effort at all! (well at least in the morning). Yesterday was the first weekday I was trying to use it and as I stumbled my way out of bed to my coffee maker, alas...there was no coffee! Upon further investigation I realized that the timer was set for 5:30 PM! *sigh*


This morning was a brand new morning that I was hoping I could put all things behind me, bitterness that is with my coffee maker, and try again. AGAIN I woke to no sweet aroma filling my nostrils! Now, let me assure you that I MADE SURE that it was not set for PM! ..and o yes, it was definately AM! However, when I looked at it, to my surprise, it still said PM. So basically I have no idea what is going on with my coffee maker, maybe I need to cast some demons out of it...If anyone has any idea what I am doing wrong or not doing, pleaaaaaaaaaase let me kno.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it's "per se".

Nathan Tillett said...

did you ever get this thing to work? did it come with directions? I have found that regardless directions or not..they never work right. I agree with you, it's possessed.

The publisher/owner of this website, Stefanie Proctor, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.