Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Monday, August 20, 2007

T minus...

1 day
39 hours
2356 minutes

Until MY BIRTHDAY! :) Wow...scary thought. This one has just seemed to sneak up on me. Usually I am counting down the days WAY before hand. Not only is Wednesday is my birthday, but the first day of classes! Happy birthday to me, right?! haha. I guess with my new job and everything else that has been happening, it's been a little crazy. Orientation went great last week, and now Fall Fun Fest is right around the corner! Woohoo!

It's gonna be great...we have a 24ft rock wall and 2 giant inflatables. I better see y'all out there! It'll be so big, you won't wanna miss it!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Stefanie Proctor, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.