Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Monday, February 23, 2009

iPod boombox


Ok. So I need your help. I have been looking everywhere online trying to figure out what would be the best boombox to buy...at first I just wanted a normal old school one but then realized it would make more sense to get one with an iPod jack. I've seen some that might be decent, and the reviews are ok, but I'm not sure how loud it actually is.

What I'm looking 4:
It has to be loud and clear enough to play in like a group excersize room at the YMCA.
CD player would be a bonus, but NOT necessary
Don't want to pay a TON, but I think I'm going to have to shell out at least $50

Any suggestions?

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Stefanie Proctor, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.