Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Meh

Soooo do you ever look at pictures of yourself now and then look at pictures of yourself from a year ago? Well I do and it is been very difficult. My Mom always tell me that people change, and of course their pictures are going to look different. She says that in past pictures I still have my "baby face" and that's why I look different.

Let me just tell you...I HATE IT! I have a very difficult time seeing how completely different I look. There haven't been massive changes in like my size or anything...I even just wore my junior prom dress to the Christmas Ball! Point being: how could I have not have changed that much but look 100% different! GAH! It's so frustrating and it is at those times where I just thank God for who I am in Him. Don't get me wrong...I am completely secure in that and in my personality, but when I see myself, it's a different story.

2 comments:

sarahc said...

babe.
you are beautiful.
i know you know that,
but i am just
telling you.
thats all.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what you looked like before but.......Judging by your pictures you're all that and a bag of chips!;-)

The publisher/owner of this website, Stefanie Proctor, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.