Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Thursday, May 24, 2007

While driving



So do you ever notice that sometimes while driving you notice things you may have never noticed before? Things like states have not only State Birds, and State flowers...but they ALSO have State Insects! How weird is that!?

You may ask how in the world did I notice this. Well I will tell you. It was on a license plate in front of me! Weird and random, I know, but I couldn't help but see it. So Virginia's is a Swallowtail Butterfly. At least we don't have like a cockroach as State Insect!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Stefanie Proctor, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.