Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Thursday, May 17, 2007

So the sad face has got to go


Well I have this picture on my MySpace that is of me frowning, and people keep telling me that I need to take it off because that isn't who i am...but this is the straw that broke the camel's back...way to go Kati! (See below)

"You know. i really think you need to change your pic though. there is one thing that the devil is not able to take away from us. and thats our joy. he can make us sick take our possessions and our friends, but if we keep our joy he is still defeated. so, stef be the joyful girl i know you are!"


let me tell you...sick is certainly one thing i have been. As Andrea puts it, "You get sick when your're stressed." And now call me crazy, but that isn't exactly something that I really enjoy being...sick that is. I'm telling you, only me...who gets sick when they are stressed?! *sigh*

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Stefanie Proctor, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.