Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Friday, July 20, 2007

Anyone have a TV?


Andrea and I have been getting settled in to our lovely new home and well in process, something must have happened to her TV...it's broke!

Well this morning we wanted to do Pilates, but I couldn't find it, so I asked her if she wanted to do Core Rhythms (Those of you who watch infomercials at 2am know EXACTLY what I am talking about!) which is a dance oriented type work out with Julia Powers (12 Times US Rhythm Champion) and Jaana Kunitz (10 Times International Latin Champion). We ended up having to watch it on my laptop...and well this week has been rather hard. I'm still moving in to my room, I started a new job in student services this week while also still working at my old job. Thank the Lord it is Friday! That is all I have to say! We're actually going to the Flowering Almond Spa for massages after work and have the weekend to relax! :)

But anyway...the reason for writing this is because I got an email from Andrea this morning saying that we need a tv....so that we can "see the moving rythmatic bodies on the tv..." Which made me actually laugh out loud! So if anyone has a TV they would like to donate to us, we'd appreciate it! :)

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Stefanie Proctor, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.