Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Think Outside the Bun

It’s sad. I know. But I couldn’t help it. Today I decided to go to church Saturday night instead of my usual Sunday morning at 8:15am. This decision was based on the fact that I have not been able to shake this darn cold and wanted to be able to sleep in tomorrow morning in hopes that this would once and for all get rid of my cold! We shall how that goes…

Anyways, maybe a little past half way through the service, my stomach was yelling at me! It was soooo empty and really really really wanted some food. So of course, my first thought…mmmm $1.65 Fresco Beef Gordita! ☺ Of course, if you are Andrea Phelps, (my good friend and soon to be roommate!) you would say that it would probably rot my insides out, but nothing seemed too harmful about some beef, lettuce, and tomato!

Well I go into the lobby because I decided that waiting until I got somewhere to eat it was a bad idea. I got it to eat there and as I’m waiting, I see one of my favorite Starbucks employees. He was on break…then there was a group of skater boys in the back and as I waited, people kept entering. Then the thought when through my mind…wow Taco Bell must be the spot to be on a Saturday night! Haha. Then it ALSO passed through my mind that I was the ONLY girl in that entire place. By this point, I had seem maybe 3-4 groups of people, that were all guys in the 14-20 year old range. Interesting I know. Well that is my story about my experience at Taco Bell. I hope you have all benefited out of reading this! ☺

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Stefanie Proctor, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.