Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Quack

What do you do with sensitivity? My good friend’s mom always used to tell her to let things roll off her back like a duck. Jessi would tell me this often. Sometimes I just wonder where that line is between letting things roll off of one’s back and actually being hurt. It seems as if that line is much more blurry in my life. I would love to let things roll off of my back, but honestly, it seems like I get hurt more often than not. I must not be that much of a duck after all.

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Stefanie Proctor, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.