Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy 4th!

Well I must say, as much as I enjoyed spending time with friends yesterday...the fireworks were less than great. I guess I am simply spoiled because you see, I have grown up on Lake Ontario my whole life, and every year at the end of July there is this HUGE festival with 7 main stages all across the city, where there are always bands playing...decent ones I must add. Well it is all weekend long and people from all over the state come to our little city for this festival.

On Saturday night they always have fireworks done by the Grucci brothers. Now let me inform you that these guys have done things at the Olympics, New Year's Eve in Time Square, and fireworks for the president himself! So I'm used to seeing those EVERY year! And they are choreographed to music as well, definitely an amazing show. Oh yea, I almost forgot, my Dad works for the company who sponsors the fireworks every year. They have this HUGE section of prime seats all roped off right on top of this big hill...so yea, I usually get it hooked up! :)




1 comment:

Paul said...

Wow...look at those two lovely ladies! :-D


Talking about your fireworks back home reminds me of the show I saw when I was at the Boy Scout National Jamboree. It seriously ran for 45 minutes non-stop and practically cover all the eye could see. It was amazing!

The publisher/owner of this website, Stefanie Proctor, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.