Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Who would have thought!

After laying in bed this morning, REALLY not wanting to get out...I was interestingly surprised by what I found myself listening to! DREW CAREY is replacing Bob Barker as the host of Price is Right!

How wrong is that?!?! That show was like the "I'm home sick from school just so I can watch TV" show. I really do think that it was the deciding factor of if I was really sick enough to stay home or not. How sad, but true nonetheless. I'm not sure if my kids will now ever get that same joy when they are home sick because of this.

4 comments:

Sanna said...

Yeah... it is sad that Bob barker is leaving. It must be hard to replace him. I can't really think of anyone better than Drew Carrey, to be honest. Bob Barker lived a very... well, um, promiscuous life. He kinda creeped me out a little.

Stefanie said...

Ohhh. That's so sad :( Thanks for ruining my perfect happy picture of bob barker :) Jk. yea, I can imagine, I just wasn't so smart, well more like naive, as a child. But yes, it will be interesting seeing Carrey take over. I'm sure he'll be great...I guess I just got so annoyed with Who's Line that its just an association thing.

Paul said...

Haha, I use to watch the Price is Right all the time!

Glad to see you back from your blogging vacation!

Paul said...

Who says I haven't got beaten for going online...haha, jk. Boy Scouts are the same pretty much..no electronics. I'm just special ;-)

The publisher/owner of this website, Stefanie Proctor, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.