Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Friday, June 29, 2007

Cara & Josh's Wedding

Well the long awaited wedding has finally come and gone. I am here in NY enjoying the lovely weather...even though I must say, it did take a bit to get used to. The days where everyone was sweating to death, I was still shivering.

The wedding itself was stunning. Cara looked beautiful as always and it was great to see all my girls! Josh has asked me to take pictures of the wedding because they are more indie and like different things. They asked me because I knew their style and they thought I would do a good job. Well I was a little too intimidated and said I would video it instead if they wanted. :)

I ended up shooting a ton of film shots at the reception and they are getting developed as we speak. Ya never know, depending on how they turn out, I may become a wedding photographer! hehe. Here are just some fun shots of me and my girlies, I'll post some more when they are developed.


No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Stefanie Proctor, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.