Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

i'm scary...i know

Some of you may have seen the picture of me when I had an allergic reaction from a previous post...and those of you who have not, be thankful! Well my lovely co-worker Jason, said this to me in regards to it:

knightizi : its sad and kinda scary - but adorable in a sad awwwwwww kinda way
knightizi : now if u looked like that all the time
knightizi : probably not many points for that

So basically when I'm unrecognizable beyond belief, it's cute. But if I always looked like that, not so much...oh and yea, he also said I have ogre feet! :(

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Stefanie Proctor, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.