Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Friday, June 1, 2007

i swing hard



after many conversations with friends from all over, i have realized that i have a tendancy to swing hard. as my friend jessi once told me, "stef, you are either one way or the other...God eventually brings you to the middle, but in everything you do, you go all out." now granted this can be good but also bad. i know that i'm like that for a reason, just haven't quite figured out why or what that reason is. but that's the great thing...i'm always learning :)

now when i say swing...not only on a swingset...because i do! but also in my life. when i do something, i tend to do it full out. in my thoughts and my emotions also. if i am involved, i am completely involved. there is no half way for me. this is part of the reason i find it so hard to balance work and school. i have always had 3 if not more jobs in the summer, but i never had school. i am such a hard worker that i work myself to death practically and have no mental capacity left for other involved things such as school. now, cooking and helping my mom garden, yes...but never something so involved as school...none the less online. like i said before...it's a challenge and i am trying.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmm I find that I am the same way, on or off; or perhaps hot or cold. Maybe this is better than being luke warm. Just a thought.

The publisher/owner of this website, Stefanie Proctor, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.